engagement trip at blt

jmkjr72

DIS Veteran
So we are on the plane heading home from our engagement trip
and my fiance first disney trip

It was the most awsome trip

with the online check it it was a breeze
we got off dme at cr they scanned our mb as we got off the bus and asked if we had gotten the message our room wasn't ready. Yes I had
we walked to the mk just as we got there I got the message our room was ready

But I had a plan
you see I wrote a note about proposing and had it in my pocket and it was parade time
so with a 10 min wait we were in line to see mi key
I handed the note off to a cm as we entered just past the rope but before you can see mickey she gave me a thumbs up

Two groups in front of us they said mickey we have to talk to you
she still didn't know
it was our turn to see mickey right by him I got down on 1 knee and she said yes
I remember hearing mickey say congratulations and how happy he was for us

After a few phone calls and a very needed potty break it was off to enjoy the park and get a lot of pics and enjoy a few rides
we had a few fp+ but they really weren't needed

Dinner was at crt the meal was great and with the ddp it was almost too much

Then back to the room to get it ready and enjoy the fireworks why else book a mk view
but we didn't get to enjoy them when we went to get our cups and check out the gift shops the stone fell out of her ring
never fear in true disney fashion they had at least a half dozen cm helping us look and one of them found it

The next day it was off to epcot and breakfast at askerhus it was awsome to be in epcot early with flower and garden we saw lots with no one around. The crowds were low the only fp needed was soarin we rode tt and ms orange standby with no wait. Then our disappointing meal at garden grill. We want back early and enjoyed wishes from the room

Then it was mk again with crt to start the day and all sorts of pixie dust. We were first riders of the day on Btm then over to splash they were running a little behind so we ended up first rider of the day there too and got to ride 2 times in a row the second we had the log to ourself. As we left the cm comes up and said I was looking for you what took so long well we rode again and had the log to ourself. He said I have something it was a photo sheet from the first ride. my df she was picking out a frame and he printed an extra 8x10 of our alone ride. Then off to tl for a mod day break and more pixie dust they let us do SAS for free I wish I had a go pro then back to mk for dinner at ltt we enjoyed more rides while everyone watched the parade and fire works the only fp needed was 7 dwarfs

Tuesday was ak with breakfast at tusker house. If you hAvent done this one yet it is worth it. I was surprised at all the construction in all the parks but ak has a lot again we really didn't need our fp with dinner at dhs prime time cafe

Wensday was our off day breakfast at chef mickeys then we strolled around fort wilderness and rented a boat and cruised bay lake and the seven seas lagoon and saw what we could of discovery island and river country then off to dtd we had lunch at raglan roads. Have I said how much food there was on the ddp and dinner at calafornia grill at 9 to watch the fireworks as we ate desert

Then Thursday off to Dhs where she suprise me with saying let's see if we can get on to and another great meal at sci fi

Friday back to the mk for breakfast at cp and dinner at bog. There was an issue here the only a/e fp over laped a bit but I didn't think it would be an issue as we had 1 1/2 hours to get seated eat and get to our fp. Well they were seating over 30 min late. We had to skip meeting the beast to make our fp by the skin of our teeth 1 min to spare.

Sat was 1900 park fare for breakfast and off to dhs and epcot we had dinner at corral reef and got a tank seat

The deluxe dining plan was a lot of food but in the end we saved almost 300 per person

And the mk vie at blt even though on the 6th floor was great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter