Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth...

Domo

Wotcha
Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded.

But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.

You are not as fat as you imagine.

I am not a tattoo fan, but in 20 years, I think many a youth are not going to be liking what they are seeing.

Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as affective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind. The kind that blindsides you at 4 PM on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing every day that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other peoples' hearts; don't put up with people who are reckless with yours. Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealously, sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults.

If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters; throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives,
some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to knees, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't.

Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't.

Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the "Funky Chicken" on your 75th wedding anniversary.

Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either.

Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's.

Enjoy your body.

Use it every way you can, don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Dance.

Even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room.

Read the directions even if you don't follow them.

Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.

My youth has already faded......my tattoos look fine.....and I am not as fat as I used to be :teeth:

Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded.

But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.

You are not as fat as you imagine.
I am now! I find it hilarious to remember all the things I wouldn't do in those days because I was so preoccupied with my looks. Luckily, with age has also come confidence and a good portion of "just don't give a darn". It also helps to realize that other people seldom notice and care very little how I look.

I am not a tattoo fan, but in 20 years, I think many a youth are not going to be liking what they are seeing.

I got my tattoo almost 23 years ago and it looks as good as the day I had it done. I do agree with you, though, there is going to be some very odd looking old people skin on display in a few decades.

I got my tattoo almost 23 years ago and it looks as good as the day I had it done. I do agree with you, though, there is going to be some very odd looking old people skin on display in a few decades.
It was sort of mean for me to say, I do not mine all tattoo's, my best friend has her dd's name on her forearm, and a bowling pin on her ankle. It is the tattoo's that cover so many areas of their arm, legs, shoulders, backs and chest. My son had a huge one over his chest wall covering his heart. Guess what, he is attempting to remove it. He broke up with his girlfriend when he was 18, and now at the age of 35, he realized time heals wounds and it ended up being a timely distraction, he doesn't like being reminded of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter