entennmans bakery stuff

No way would I pay for that!

I too am blessed to live near several bakery outlets. Never have to pay that price :goodvibes

Same here...if those are the prices the outlets should be getting a lot of things! I stopped buying them when I noticed a faint chemical taste.

I will only buy Entenmanns when it is on sale for $1.99 or $2.50. Their retail prices are crazy. But I am also noticing that alot of grocery items are increasing almost weekly.

I have not found a good bakery outlet near us. We tried the Hostess outlet but the prices were the same or more than sale prices in the grocery store. :confused3 We do have a good bread outlet but I always forget about it.

Thanks though, now I'm craving danish and won't pay those prices! Where's the drooling smilie? As PP said, I also noticed cheese has gone up quickly. We used to get a big block for $5 on sale, now it's $7, on sale for $6.50. Ugh, I used to love to grocery shop and now it's just not fun.

I live a few towns away from the entemanns factory so we can just shoot over there and get what we want. If it is like one day past expiration you get it for 1.00- otherwise the in date stuff is like 3 for 5.00. When we have an event at the school I can usually go over there and pick up 75-100 boxes of things for about 150.00.

Darn you!!!! Now I want a cheese danish!!!!!

Thankfully, the Mrijer bakery makes a cheese danish that is just as good as Entennmans and it is around $3.50.

One good thing, it'll save you extra calories!:lmao:

I noticed it too, DH loves the cheese danishes, but I also refuse to pay that much for them.:eek:

Wow! That's quite a price hike! But unfortunately it's a sign of the times. I was in Walley World the other day and needed shredded cheese. The last time I bought it, which wasn't that long ago, it was $1.89. This time it was $2.39. I choked. That's a heck of a mark up from one week to the next. But that's pretty much how things are right now. :confused3

I thought I was the only one who called it wally world ......rotflmao

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter