entertainment book 2003

brownii

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a coupon for the RPH that they are not going to use this year? I would really appreciate it if someone had an extra one. If not, where could I buy a 2003 book. We do not have anyplace around my city that sells them.

Thanks,

I will try that............maybe they still have some 2003 books left at that price.

brownii, if you didnt pick up a book yet I have an extra. Let me know if you need it!

Yes, please!! How much do you want for the book? Just let me know. I will pm my email address.

Thanks

Your welcome! I dont want any $ for it, just enjoy! Send me your address. Did you already call and get the entertainmnet rate? If not you may wanna call and do that first since if its not available it wont help you. Make sure your reservation is for before Nov.1 03

I am going October 3rd. I called yesterday just to check and see if they had the rates for my dates and they did have them at RPH.
Thanks again!

I got the rate!!!!!!!!! I called and they changed my rate to the entertainment rate of $110 a night. I am so excited.......only a few more weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter