Entertainment book, worthwhile if staying on-site?

cforza

Mouseketeer
I need to get the Entertainment Book for the hotel discount (Swan and Hard Rock). I was just going to buy my local book, but thought I might spend $ 15.00 more for the Orlando book - If it had useful coupons. Does anyone know if there are coupons to be used ON-SITE at Disney or Universal? We won't have a car so off-site restaurants would be useless to us. Can anyone help?

Doubt it. Disney pretty much monopolized what is offered through Entertainment, even with the use of the DC card, a valid Entertainment card elsewhere.
But you can go to http://www.entertainment.com to look up the offers in the Orlando area and make sure...

Wanda

Yeap, Wanda's right there are no on site discounts in the book. As for the hotel discount, it's never been much of a discount since it's off the rack room rate. The Disney Club may be a better choice, since there are resturants included...plus you get 10% off at Downtown Disney on souveniors you migt want to buy.

Au contrare, the hotel discount is significant, $125/nt. at the Hard Rock, well below any other discounted rate to be found! But thanks for the info regarding the uselessness of the Ebook on-site. Local Entertainment book it is then!

I purchased the Orlando book for $30, the first night we used the Baskersville Coupon for $22.00 at the Grovsnor. The food at the buffet was excellent. We also used the $20.00 National Car Rental Coupon. The coupons they have for lake Buena Vista are Arthur's 27, Baskervilles, Disney Quest (20%) and Giraffe Diner at the Hotel Royal Plaza.
We will use some fast food coupons on our next trip in Feb.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter