Entertainment online membership free

deelam

DIS Veteran
Entertainment.com is offering a free online membership for a year. Here is the info:

Get a FREE year of Entertainment Book Online, including 10 premium discounts per month and savings of up to 50% at restaurants nationwide.

There are no links in this post. You must use the following instructions:

1- Paste the following link into your browser

www.saversguide.com/custom/orbitz/default/jsp/content/pages/login.ep

2- Register a new account using access code OPADINE08

YOU CAN PRINT CAR RENTAL COUPONS TOO. JUST GO TO THE SEARCH FIELD AND TYPE CAR. this is a great way to get the entertainment coupons for rentals.

3- Login

This is awesome!! Thanks.. we were going to Blockbuster today and now we get one free!:woohoo:

I couldn't get the link in OP to work so I put in saversguide.com and entered my state and zip code and picked a coupon to pick (retaruantant). Only problem is that where the bar code is on the coupon it has VOID written over it. I'm thinking that this means the coupon won't work. Anyone get a coupon without VOID written on it?

I couldn't get the link in OP to work so I put in saversguide.com and entered my state and zip code and picked a coupon to pick (retaruantant). Only problem is that where the bar code is on the coupon it has VOID written over it. I'm thinking that this means the coupon won't work. Anyone get a coupon without VOID written on it?

The link works for me.
http://www.saversguide.com/custom/orbitz/default/jsp/content/pages/home.epi

It should bring you to a sign on screen, jusy make sure you enter the code.

When you click on a discount, it takes you to a screen that gives you an option to print the coupon. When I clicked on print, a valid coupon prints.

I read about this on another website and they said that the coupons print out with an expiration date of the day you print it. So, when you request the coupon, be prepared to use it that same day.

I think the problem is with my computer. I clicked on the link in the post 2 above and it worked this time. :confused3

I just printed one for Arby's (to test) and PP is right, it expires today.

I guess the deal is dead. I'm glad I got in before the deal closed.

On car rentals the expiration was 6/30/2009

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter