Envelope Dot

bunny213

DIS Veteran
Why is there a dot on the envelope by my post? Did I do something bad? If I did - I didn't mean too - honest!
Barbara in Texas

I am SOOOOO glad you asked this. I just figured everyone else knew except me. It happens on mine sometimes, but not all. I can't wait to find out what it is!

I'm going to move this over to the technical board, where they will answer this for you.

I think it indicates that you have read the post.

Katholyn

And here I thought it was just because I was special! ;)

Actually, it just means that you've participated in a thread. I love this feature! It helps me to remember which threads I've already responded to and which threads to check back on! Somedays I lose track of which threads I've already answered, so that dot is great!!

LOL - That would not be a good sign!!!!! I'm new at this computer AND still finding my way around these boards.......I love it, but it sure does scare me to death sometimes. This morning I had a "connection timed out" sign on my yahoo screen. I thought we didn't pay a bill or something. A wonderful person on the tech. board explained to me that it means - yahoo was down! I feel like a real dummy!!!! Well - hope another wonderful person lets us know what it is.....I KNOW -
maybe it's the SEAL OF APPROVAL!!!!

...... and a big hug and THANK YOU to Dopeygirl - I think you should change your name to - KIND AND VERY HELPFUL FRIEND!! You've made us very happy!!

So, every post that I respond to will have a dot on it? Yes, I am being very blonde this morning.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006400>Hi Jamsmom,

Yes, every thread that you reply to or start will have a dot on it.
:sunny:

Howdy to you - jfap
Just got back from Grapevine, went to Field Day at Grapevine Elem. School. I was sec. at Taylor Elem. on Pool Road until May of last yr. - now I just play and plan my days around Disney Vacations!! Glad to be neighbors!!!! Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter