Epcot — Which Day?

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
We are going to Universal in February and have been to both Disney and Universal several times. We want to do one day at Disney to hit the new attractions that have come out since our last visit which was in February 2020, just before the pandemic hit. Am I right that most of the new attractions are at Epcot? Our boys are now 13, so we figured Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille would be ones they would want to ride. Am I correct in that Tron will not be open for February break? Just looking for suggestions on if Epcot is the park we should visit for just one day and, which day you would recommend we go? We are currently leaning towards Wednesday. TIA

We are going to Universal in February and have been to both Disney and Universal several times. We want to do one day at Disney to hit the new attractions that have come out since our last visit which was in February 2020, just before the pandemic hit. Am I right that most of the new attractions are at Epcot? Our boys are now 13, so we figured Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille would be ones they would want to ride. Am I correct in that Tron will not be open for February break? Just looking for suggestions on if Epcot is the park we should visit for just one day and, which day you would recommend we go? We are currently leaning towards Wednesday. TIA
I think you are spot on. Our last trip was Jan/Feb 2020 too so I’m right there with you. Mickey and Minnie runaway is new but your boys will like GotG better. And then bonus of Remy. If only hitting one park Epcot is an excellent choice I think.

Tron won’t be open yet. I’m irritated about that as well. I think just avoiding weekends is good for Epcot.

I think you are spot on. Our last trip was Jan/Feb 2020 too so I’m right there with you. Mickey and Minnie runaway is new but your boys will like GotG better. And then bonus of Remy. If only hitting one park Epcot is an excellent choice I think.

Tron won’t be open yet. I’m irritated about that as well. I think just avoiding weekends is good for Epcot.

Thanks so much for the feedback. It’s reassuring to hear we are planning our trip with the right perspective. We are definitely disappointed Tron won’t be open, but looking forward to trying the two new attractions at Epcot.

The EPCOT plans sound good! No Tron, but you will get to experience the recently opened Guardians. Earlier in Feb, you'll also have the Arts Festival going on if that might be of any interest. If you're going later in Feb, it's likely to be busier with President's Day, Valentine's Day, etc. But either way, Wednesday is probably your best bet for a visit. You'll just have to return during a future Feb to get to MK and ride Tron!

The EPCOT plans sound good! No Tron, but you will get to experience the recently opened Guardians. Earlier in Feb, you'll also have the Arts Festival going on if that might be of any interest. If you're going later in Feb, it's likely to be busier with President's Day, Valentine's Day, etc. But either way, Wednesday is probably your best bet for a visit. You'll just have to return during a future Feb to get to MK and ride Tron!

Thanks so much. We will be there President’s Day week, which is why we are hoping Wednesday might be better. I had forgotten about the Arts Festival. This definitely interests us and helped finalize our decision on Epcot. Thank you!

weekends at epcot can be very busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter