Epcot 9 AM opening..World Showcase???

Tink1017

Mouseketeer
So with Epcot being open at 9 does that mean the showcase now opens early too? It always listed separate hours in years past so not sure what may be open?

So with Epcot being open at 9 does that mean the showcase now opens early too? It always listed separate hours in years past so not sure what may be open?
It was open to walk around at 9, but everything except the usual early things opened at 11.

Is the 9 am opening permanent or just certain special days? I am still showing
11 am with a 10:30 am early entry for onsite guests for our dates in November.

It is probably too early to know for those dates. They tend to extend about 2 weeks out. However it seems to be 10am next week, so it may be just 9am for the opening week of the new stuff. But that could always change.

We are seeing the same for our December trip. I'm hoping this is a permanent change...anyone know?

Curious about this as well! I'm currently planning my Epcot day for after my Christmas party night because the November schedule shows 11:00 a.m (but since I'm onsite I'd head there for opening at 10:30). If it's a 9:00 a.m open (8:30 for onsite guests) I'll change my Epcot day to the scheduled evening hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter