• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot After Hours NOW On Sale for Resort Guests!!

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Just woke up for other reasons and checked out of curiosity since I know many of the Enchanted Extras go up at midnight!

Epcot After Hours tickets are now on sale for resort guests!! AND they make it easy on you and only give you the option(s) available for your date(s) so no making a mistake in the wee hours!!

Can you tell me which days of the week the EPCOT AH is offered? I don’t have a resort reservation, so it’s not open for me yet.

It’s offered on my arrival day for my August trip. My August trip was intiay just me taking my 5 year old nephew. Now it’s me and 6 of my closest family members 😂. That spiraled out of control. Anyway, I might ditch them all for an evening and do this AH if I decide not to do MNSSHP. We will see. I’m also going in June with a friend for a girls trip, so I’m not too concerned with a slower paced family trip.

I’ll hold off on booking for quite a bit. If it sells out too fast, oh well!

I was awake at 2:00am for I have no idea why and did log in and checked and was able to book this event for the last day, Aug 24. I love AH events and I am super pumped for the EP version. Now, if the other parks just extend through my August trip, I'll be happy as can be!

I was awake at 2:00am for I have no idea why and did log in and checked and was able to book this event for the last day, Aug 24. I love AH events and I am super pumped for the EP version. Now, if the other parks just extend through my August trip, I'll be happy as can be!

That’s the day I’m going!

If I’m staying deluxe and will have the deluxe only guests time at night, that should be good right? No reason to do both?

If I’m staying deluxe and will have the deluxe only guests time at night, that should be good right? No reason to do both?
It is up to you. The extra evening hours are open to anyone staying Deluxe or DVC, Shades of Green, Swan, Dolphin, or Swan Reserve - and I suspect that could potentially be more than the tickets sold for After Hours.

They are also only 2 hours whereas After Hours is 3.

And no free snacks/soda/water during Evening Hours like there are for After Hours.

Just woke up for other reasons and checked out of curiosity since I know many of the Enchanted Extras go up at midnight!

Epcot After Hours tickets are now on sale for resort guests!! AND they make it easy on you and only give you the option(s) available for your date(s) so no making a mistake in the wee hours!!
Funny you say that, I was up at 1:00 a.m. and booked for our June trip and I was so glad the date that came up was the one I needed because that is definitely something I could have screwed up easily at that time.

Funny you say that, I was up at 1:00 a.m. and booked for our June trip and I was so glad the date that came up was the one I needed because that is definitely something I could have screwed up easily at that time.
I guess since it is resort guests only right now and you’d have to be signed in to get them the system knows. Haha!

I purchased tickets for our July trip. I'm looking forward to both the extra evening hours and the party. I'm looking at the party as our replacement for the cancellation of both our MNSSHP & AK Moonlight Magic party last September.

It was like that for the current MK & DHS dates too. I didn’t get up early or book first thing in the morning. So I briefly panicked when my week was the only thing I saw available. I know these things don’t sell out in minutes so wasn’t sure what was going on. Then I remembered only resort guests were able to book & figured out what was going on. I think it’s a good way to do it.

I wish the extended HS dates were on sale now too. But I guess I can wait 3 more days. 😂

It was like that for the current MK & DHS dates too. I didn’t get up early or book first thing in the morning. So I briefly panicked when my week was the only thing I saw available. I know these things don’t sell out in minutes so wasn’t sure what was going on. Then I remembered only resort guests were able to book & figured out what was going on. I think it’s a good way to do it.

I agree!! I'm wondering if they've had people accidentally book the wrong date enough times they asked IT to make the pre-sale only available for the date/dates the person is eligible for.

I didn't intentionally get up - an old injury has been rearing its head and my hip woke me up (saw the ortho today - thankfully there is NO bone or joint issue...it's all muscular so I have relaxers, anti-inflammatories, and a PT scrip to start Thursday) and I figured I might as well check it off the list.

Aw, sorry you’re having trouble. Hope the treatments work & your issue is resolved quickly.

Thanks! On the plus side, it is not bone/joint related - all muscle. Even my ortho was thrilled - given my injury history he was afraid it was not going to be pretty.

After experiencing the deluxe EEH, I don’t know if I would pay to do the Epcot AH. The park is so big and the rides are so far apart. I’m not sure it’ll be worth the money
I tend to agree with you, but I still purchased tickets for our July trip. We are staying at BWV, so it's just too tempting knowing we can walk back to our resort after the party. Plus, we lost out on MNSSHP & AK Moonlight Magic last September due to the hurricane. This is kind of a make up party.

I read that Guardians will be included in this event. How do we think wait time will be for this? Husband and I are considering booking for our June trip and access to Guardians would be a huge selling feature for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter