• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot am EMH - RD TT or Soarin?

JessicaW1234

DIS Veteran
Hi- planning FP soon & on our potential EP day, there are EMH in am. Thinking about RD test track & then going over to Soarin. Have always done the opposite- wondering if the line builds less at Soarin than TT
Any experiences with this?

Last edited:
I have heard that TT is often not running right at RD. I have experienced it once a long time ago as well but I am no longer a RD girl HAHA. I would go opposite based on that information.

We rope dropped TT because we had a later FP for Soarin'. Looking back I would do the same because the line for Soarin seems to move quicker than TT.

What ride are planning to get fastpasses for? One year we did RD for TT, but we had FP for Soarin. It worked out pretty well. I think we were still in line for TT at least 20-30 minutes, even at RD. Last time, we did FP for FEA and standby for Soarin. The standby line wasn't bad at all. It seems like TT lines can really build up, so I would do that one first too!

Looking at the list of available rides in Epcot basically explains this.
Nah, I get that. I think it's gonna see a huge drop when it's no longer the only fast ride in the park.

To me, once on TT is enough. I'd rather spend the time enjoying Epcot.

I would RD Soarin' and FP TT. My reason being that if TT goes down durin gyour FP window, you get an anytime FP. Instead of Saorin', I would consider FEA at RD (if you plan to do that), then Soarin' and then the FP for TT.
Sometimes checking the waittime app, it will show if its down. Same with Touringplans lines app.

We fp fea so we have to rd soarin and tt....just wondering if there was a way to see if tt is down at opening before walking all the way to it

We usually RD Soarin and it’s walk on - we are going to FP FEA b/c we will not make it to world showcase until later
Does everyone find a 20-30 wait at TT at rope drop?

We always single rider TT. Usually still sit together and a very short wait. We don’t ever get FP for TT. I’d do Soarin for sure. I’d also have a FP for Soarin. Then you’ll ride it twice. Don’t forget living with the land after Soarin. WDW most under rated attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter