Epcot Anna and Elsa M&G Question

DismomK4

Earning My Ears
I have an ADR for Akershus at 8:05am on a day that Epcot opens at 9am. Do Anna and Elsa begin M&G as soon as the park opens, or do they begin when World Showcase opens? Trying to semi plan our day so that we get to meet the princesses. Thanks for your help!

I have an ADR for Akershus at 8:05am on a day that Epcot opens at 9am. Do Anna and Elsa begin M&G as soon as the park opens, or do they begin when World Showcase opens? Trying to semi plan our day so that we get to meet the princesses. Thanks for your help!

Yes, Anna & Elsa start meeting at Epcot park open, not World Showcase open.

Have fun! :thumbsup2

Just adding on to this question - how are the waits first thing in the morning? I would imagine anyone there would be attacking the frozen ride or others first thing in the AM.

Thanks for this info..we will try for the M&G just after our breakfast which was what I was hoping! We have a Fp for later for FEA so we won’t bother with the ride first thing in the morning! This has been very helpful! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter