EPCOT: Are the kidcots still going on in World Showcase?

Bete

DIS Veteran
Is this still happening? Will it be there for a while to come? Like thru 2021?

Do they still have the travel cards that they give out at each country, if it still is going on?

The stations are still there, but I am not sure about travel cards. There’s also a series of activities on the Play app that focus on each of the countries, in addition to the Agent P games.

Answered my own question about the Disney play app. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Last edited:
Yes. At the moment they are getting ziploc "suitcases" to store their travel cards in.

Thank goodness they still have the cards-this activity is one of three assignments we will turn in in order to get our Disney trip approved as educational absences for my first grade grandson-The cards we manage to collect, the Wilderness Explorer activities we get to, and twenty new words he learns to sound out from signs, etc!

We just did this last week. My daughter collected post cards at each stop. In many of the countries there wasn't a CM manning the desk, we had to go to the register and they quickly handed over the card and sticker. Not as interactive and fun as in the past unfortunately.

The stations are still there, but I am not sure about travel cards. There’s also a series of activities on the Play app that focus on each of the countries, in addition to the Agent P games.
Where are the stations located and how have I never noticed them in all our trips?! 🤣 That could really come in handy for us, too.

Where are the stations located and how have I never noticed them in all our trips?! 🤣 That could really come in handy for us, too.
You probably never noticed them because they intentionally hide them as far back into the pavilions as possible, typically in a gift shop (of course lol). Finding them is part of the fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter