Epcot booked up?

lklasing

Told that I need DA meetings - Disney Anonymous
I’m admittedly not very up to date on park strategies, but I had thought that the parks were rarely booked up these days. I was surprised to see that there is no availability for park passes at Epcot today, tomorrow and Monday. Does that surprise y’all or am I just clueless?

Thanks!

There is a thread on the main board that MDE is not functioning properly this morning. It could be affecting park reservations also.

Passholder previews for Moana are starting Sunday, they brought back Soarin over California so people are going to Epcot for that

Checking the web site just now shows ticket reservations open for all parks and annual passholder EPCOT available today but not tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully you can get what you need, and perhaps as @scrappinginontario says, it’s an error that will be fixed. Perhaps you can refresh the site/app and it will work for you. Good luck!

I’m admittedly not very up to date on park strategies, but I had thought that the parks were rarely booked up these days. I was surprised to see that there is no availability for park passes at Epcot today, tomorrow and Monday. Does that surprise y’all or am I just clueless?

Thanks!
1). Moana Water Walk is open
2). California Adventure in Soarin' is open
3). Many (not all) Florida schools are closed for Yom Kippur this Monday so local season pass holders most likely to be there Sunday and Monday, especially Monday for the weekday only pass-holders.
4). Sunday at MK is Halloween Night so people opt for other parks unless they are going to the MNSSHP.

It's tangental but there were issues with the dining app last night for Space 220. The host said that reservations that had been made same day weren't showing in their system when we checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter