Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The demo at least. It's going to be a shock to me to see it in person (or not see it??) this summer.

Yeah, the demo. I'm already having a hard time picturing what's going to be missing - I knw the fountain, the canopy awnings, the old Starbucks? Is that building gone too?

Yeah, the demo. I'm already having a hard time picturing what's going to be missing - I knw the fountain, the canopy awnings, the old Starbucks? Is that building gone too?
I think so? I believe this is the whole building on the side by Land/Seas. So Fountain View/Starbucks, Club Cool, the meet and greets... The opposite side was completely gutted and is being redone. And then yes, the fountain and pin traders stand in the middle are gone as well.

With the new festival center likely put on a shelf for now, I wonder how long this section will take to complete? Likely just Moana journey of water, maybe a starbucks and pathways / gardens happening now.

Guesses for date of completion, anyone?

My thoughts are that they will build something, but it may not be as nice and fancy as the original design.

So how long do we think the constructions walls will be up? 6 months? A year? 2 years?

Honestly, no clue. I am sure that SOME of the walls will come down sooner, and if that plot is still under conctruction they will just have that area still behind walls. It should free up a lot of the central area.

Honestly, no clue. I am sure that SOME of the walls will come down sooner, and if that plot is still under conctruction they will just have that area still behind walls. It should free up a lot of the central area.
I hope you're right. Those walls have been hindering traffic flow for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter