Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks PAGE Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I got my awesome pages today in the mail.:goodvibes I have put away my halloween and pirate stuff in my album for MNSSHP and future trip (no pics yet). I have already started pulling out pictures to use on several of the other pages. Thanks everyone. I am really loving completed pages. Thanks DIT for doing this for us.

I had mail for ME yesterday!!! Yeah! I haven't had mail for me in a good long while!!!
Thanks to everyone for their wonderful work.. I'm saving these for our trip in June...

It's here! Oh, I took a few minutes to look it all over and put things together (by park, etc.), and oh my, they are great!

Thank you everyone who played and thank you Stephanie for hosting! Amazing turnaround ;)

I just arrived home and found my box by the door. I haven't opened it but it is here.

Rebecca

I so wanted and needed that box today! and its here!:cool1:
Love everything especially the Cananda and France pages! Will look closer at everything tonight!

My box is here ...and unopened. Maybe tonight. I like to look at them without the possibility of grimy hands touching them.

MichellePooh, I am so sorry.:flower3: I totally forgot that I had your box here waiting to send to you when you got back from vacation. I went today to get my little area where I keep the packages ready since I will start getting MK stuff soon and I saw your box. :headache: I'm really sorry about the delay. Anyway, it went in the mail to you today. :thumbsup2 Once again, I'm really sorry! Next time I hold stuff, you may have to give me a kick in the behind to remind me. Sorry.:sad2:

No worries, Stephanie!!! It was the furthest thing from my mind! It's not like I'll be using them anytime soon! :rotfl: Thanks for keeping them safe for me!

My package arrived safely today. Thanks so much for holding on to it for me, Stephanie! :goodvibes Everything looks great!!

Delivery confirmation shows that the final package was delivered so I am closing this swap and marking it as complete.

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter