Epcot Dining Recos

caroline7238

Earning My Ears
Hi All. I will be at WDW end of Sept staying at BWI. We will do two nights for dinner at Epcot. I have two kids, 3.5 and 7. I'd love any dinner recommendations. Probably focused more on experience than actual food, I will say huge prix fix meals are a little lost on our family.
It's also the food and wine festival. Any good resources to see what that entails? I certainly wouldn't mind stopping by after the kids go to sleep for an adult treat!
Also a bonus of any must have snack/treats for the kids that we should check out for an afternoon snack at the park
Thanks all!

For little kids I would pick Coral Reef to see the fish tanks or Teppan Edo. San Angel Inn is interesting but I think it's too dark for little kids. There are places I like better for TS but kids wouldn't care. For CS Sunshine Seasons in The Land pavilion is always good because it's not too $$, plenty of seating, good A/C, quick walk to rides inside, bathrooms, and good selection of food/snacks.

I like GG but did not recommend as you said no fixed price meals.

Last edited:
We ate at Teppan Edo and saw some families in that age range.

We loved it the experience and thought the food was great.

Biergarten is always fun - but it’s a large prix fixe meal, unfortunately. So I’d go for Coral Reef.

San Angel Inn is about as unique as it gets. The restaurant tend to capture the senses. The place has a great unique scent and the interior of the pavilion is fantastic. We've always had good meals there, but keep in mind it's Mexican Food, not Tex Mex food.
Garden Grill is not only unique as a moving restaurant that circles Living with the Land. It has characters and the food was very good as well.
Coral Reef is great if you want to eat in front of a giant aquarium. Some of the food is decent, but not the best seafood on WDW property.

Garden Grill has characters.
And in non-Covid times, they were dressed in farmer outfits, so cute, and had plenty of time to come to your table (sometimes twice) during your meal. And it revolves slowly, so you can see some of the scenery from inside Living With the Land. The food is good—all you care to enjoy, brought to your table, with lots of variety (and mac n cheese). I love it there!

Garden grill was my kids favorite Disney meal for years. Good food, relatively quick service without the hassle of a buffet, and the best character interaction pre-covid. Once Pluto even taught my son to play fetch--I highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter