Epcot Dinner or eat somewhere else

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
My trip is coming up soon I have all my meals planned ok more like my mom and I picked places we can't eat at since we both can not have gluten and diary. Four our epcot day we have lunch plans at san angel inn but no dinner plans should I try some of the booths because we will be there during the flower and garden festival or should i just head back to the hotel to eat, I have being thinking about this lately on what to do?

You are missing out if you don't try the food booths.
We usually do lunch with the kiosks and dinner is a TS, but either way works.

There is only 6 items that are gluten free this year at F&G last year it was 11 I don't like any type of shellfish or scallops when it comes to food i'm kind of basic or plan I might try the crispy citrus chicken as long as it looks better then last years photo.

If youre eating lunch at SAI, you wont be super hungry for a full dinner...unless lunch was around noon and dinner around 8pm.

Lunch is going to be at 1 there was plans for dinner that day at the irish place in disney springs but that has been changed for the next night. If i'm still hungry i might try to things from the booths that are gluten free they look pretty good because the menu at SAI is different then i use to.

Lunch is going to be at 1 there was plans for dinner that day at the irish place in disney springs but that has been changed for the next night. If i'm still hungry i might try to things from the booths that are gluten free they look pretty good because the menu at SAI is different then i use to.

Good idea!

I started getting the deluxe dining plan many years ago. Our first trip using it, I booked Breakfast lunch and dinner each day! Huge mistake, even with 2 teen boys and a hungry husband. On day 2, we had a breakfast at 8am at Tusker House. We left around 9:30, had 3 hours to do things, then off to Yak and Yeti for a 1pm lunch. We left there around 2:20, had 2 more hours in the park until we had to go back to the resort to get ready for our 6:45pm dinner in Epcot. We were STUFFED, but had the Candlelight Procession package. We got apps and dessert only at Le Cellier and while there I called Disney Dining and cancelled all of our lunches for the next 8 days.

Now we still get deluxe, but get breakfast and dinner only. We barely use our snack credits because we are not hungry in between the 2. We get an occasional ice cream. So many Disney snacks Im dying to try but have never been remotely hungry when Im there. Some day Im going to do a snack only trip!

don't have any of the dining plans just planed four sit down places that are good with being gluten free. Had to look at the menu of SAI since the gluten free one is not up to date it looks fine I'm pretty sure I will find something plus with the heat I might not eat a lot at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter