Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

love your pieces Hanne!

can't wait to get my hands on these!

here's my Group B:

P6281039.jpg

My journal blocks turned out bigger than I planned because of the shape. Also added an extra 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 piece to my baggies since I had extra paper.

Sent this morning 2 day priority :)

I LOVE all of the pieces that have been posted!!! On the Morocco set, is the camel from a cart??

Remember mail by is this week!!! I'm hoping to sort over the holiday but it's not looking to promising with the numbers that have not mailed..... no worries... please just finish and mail ASAP....

Please if at all possible let me know what your status is if you have not mailed yet!!!
Thank you!!!

Nan - my goal is to get this out to you by tomorrow. But, there is a lot going on here this week...sort-of unexpectedly... So, if that does not happen, the VERY latest will be Friday or Saturday. Is that ok? I will keep you posted either way!

Seems like several are having issues getting done... please mail by July 5th. I need a DC when you mail please... thank you so much..

I have a lot going on starting the 2nd week in July through the rest of the summer....and I really need to get these returned...so please send by July 5th!!!!!!!!

Seems like several are having issues getting done... please mail by July 5th. I need a DC when you mail please... thank you so much..

I have a lot going on starting the 2nd week in July through the rest of the summer....and I really need to get these returned...so please send by July 5th!!!!!!!!

Oh great i was going to say i need the weekend to finish up! I'll get a DC when i mail..

Happy long weekend - I'll be off line till the 5th!

Thank you!!! Please mail by the 5th and I need DC... I have to have these swapped out and back to you by the 11th as I have major plans for the rest of the summer with family..... and I can't take away my promise to them.. .thanks for your understanding!!

I just found my bag of the Mexico letters. I will send those off this afternoon. Sorry about that Nancy.

Rebecca

No problem Rebecca... that happens at times... thanks for catching it early! :)
No mail today.. hopefully tomorrow.. :)

my2ms0205 ~ your package arrived today!!! Ok, fess up.. where did you find that rockin' ribbon???? OMG!!! My DH and the kids were screaming "we need more of that ribbon".....

Rebecca ~ your Mexico letters arrived today!!!

Still waiting on 3 packages... 1 I know were mailed... 2 I hope and pray will be mailed by July 5th....

my2ms0205 ~ your package arrived today!!! Ok, fess up.. where did you find that rockin' ribbon???? OMG!!! My DH and the kids were screaming "we need more of that ribbon".....

Rebecca ~ your Mexico letters arrived today!!!

Still waiting on 3 packages... 1 I know were mailed... 2 I hope and pray will be mailed by July 5th....

need to share with the class.....what does it look like ???

LOL! I will take photos tonight... Let me tell you.. it's for epcot... have the mickey heads as flags..and then the epcot ball silhoutte type... (like off going places)... OMG! It rocks!!!

Ok, inventory taken.. missing 4 pacakges.. 1 mailed.. 3??? mailing tuesday.. will be sending out email to follow up with the 3 outstanding on Wednesday if I have NOT heard from them with delivery confirmation by 5pm on the 5th. Sorry to be so demanding but I'm grumpy getting fair exhibits ready with 3 kids..and minimal time to do it with work/sports schedules...

Baseball made me miss the p.o. this am, but I am done, bagged, tagged and all packed up. I will for sure be postal Tuesday and will give you the DC then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter