EPCOT EMH and Food and Wine Festival, worth it

brad813

DIS Veteran
Are the EMH at Epcot worth it during the Food and Wine Festival worth it? I am going to be going this year and also to MK for MNSSHP(Sunday or Tuesday), and am trying to work out a daily itinerary that will allow me to maximize my visit.

Are the booths open for EMH? I can't imagine starting to eat heavy food and drinking at 8am. Are you not interested in TT, Soaring and FEA? Either way, I think it's always advantageous to get to the parks as early as possible.

I can be wrong, but I think the booths open the same time every day 10:00 or 11:00 am. They are on side of the countries and that tends to open later.

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking whether you should do MNSSHP on Sunday or Tuesday so that you can do Epcot the day you're not at MK for the party.

In that case, I would go to the party on Sunday largely because Epcot is far more crowded on the weekend days. Then, on Tuesday, you will have evening EMH at Epcot.

One thing to know is that the Festival booths close at 9:00 regardless. However, I would advise you concentrate on the booths before they close and use the EMH hours for attractions.

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking whether you should do MNSSHP on Sunday or Tuesday so that you can do Epcot the day you're not at MK for the party.

In that case, I would go to the party on Sunday largely because Epcot is far more crowded on the weekend days. Then, on Tuesday, you will have evening EMH at Epcot.

One thing to know is that the Festival booths close at 9:00 regardless. However, I would advise you concentrate on the booths before they close and use the EMH hours for attractions.

Thanks. That is what I was wondering about. So far my only experience with Disney is a day at Blizzard Beach that I had time for last week when I was on property upgrading tickets for a later trip.

Are the booths open for EMH? I can't imagine starting to eat heavy food and drinking at 8am. Are you not interested in TT, Soaring and FEA? Either way, I think it's always advantageous to get to the parks as early as possible.

I was specifically asking about the evening EMH, but for someone like me, who is both a food lover and trained in the restaurant business, it's never too early to eat and drink. Most in the culinary industry will tell you the same thing. My interest in the Food and Wine Festival is to get new ideas to integrate into my own food(which tends to be fusion cuisine).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter