"Epcot Experience" at the Odyssey pavillion

It's a15 minute, 360 degree presentation about the future of epcot, it's actually really cool. Then there are some photo ops, i would schedule no more than 20 min

The photo ops are actually pretty cool! Especially if you pose as if you are blowing away while holding the "balloons". We had a lot of fun doing these photos. And I filled my popcorn bucket there twice ... love the cheddar cheese flavor!

My children were enthralled by the whole thing, as was I (minus the emoji part).

The projection system is quite a marvel.

I counted 32 projectors... 10 for wrap-around movie and 22 for the layout in the center of the room.

Given how irregularly shaped the center is I was fascinated at how tight the tolerances are on the projections and how seamless the presentation was.

I enjoyed it. Very well done presentation. It was a 15-20 minute looped video. The layout in the center of the room was very nice. But if you are looking for real details instead of a marketing puff piece, you won't find it there.
Loved the photo-ops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter