• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot: Favorite Counter Service?

QS in Mexico is our go to for lunch. I actually think it was better this trip (early May) than in the past. I think Epcot has stepped up its food game.

We usually do fish and chips in England for dinner. DH is a big fan.

1. Tangierine Cafe -combo shwarma platter

2. Yorkshire Fish & Chips

3. Les Halles des Beloungerie de Patisserie - quiche, champagne, pastries.

Fav snacks are Karamel Kushe in Germany and Les Glacé Artisans in France.

I can't pick just three! We like to snack our way around World Showcase. Each family member can pick up what they want as it appeals to them. :) That said, husband loves to grab a brat in Germany. I love Les Halles in France.

I'm with you, picking three is a challenge!!

If I had to go to Disney tomorrow, I would have to say the counter service in Mexico. Really great tacos and a nice view of the world showcase!!!!!!! (If you ignore the birds!)

Our past couple trips I'm a fan of the updated Mexico restuarant La Cantina

It's almost on par with Chipolte with decent tacos and nachos.

Every trip I make a stop at the land and just don't dig the selection anymore. I like when they had the baked potatoe bar and 1/2 roasted chicken. Sunshine Seasons does have a nice mix but it's not worth the walk unless your nearby.

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles is a great morning stop, afternoon snack and post dinner dessert place for lite fair.

IMO the rest of the places are better for their table service.

Germany: Bratwurst sauerkraut on a roll with mustard and there Bavarian cheese cake, Soooo good....
Fish and chip in Jolly Old England
Sunshine seasoning has good desert to choose from and there entrees are fresh and decent....

You mean Germany, right? I haven't tried it yet, but really want to next time!

Obviously Geography is not my strong point even on a much smaller scale,:rotfl2:... Yes Germany, and it is delicious the food here...Thank you for the heads up, edited my post..

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco (love the lamb shawarma platter)

Yorkshire County Fish (fish & chips stand in the UK) with a trip "across the channel" to France for dessert

Kringla Bakery in Norway (enjoyed the Norwegian club sandwich & troll horn pastry)

(Disclaimer: I have not been to Sunshine Seasons or La Cantina in Mexico.)

Japan; loving the udon noodles
UK; fish and chips of course
Mexico; nacho's OR Norway bakery; sandwiches

And of course a little bit of Karmel in Germany for dessert

1. Norway - Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe
2. Morocco - Tangierine Cafe
& joint 3. Mexico - La Cantina de San Angel / Sunshine Seasons

La Cantina de San Angel
Sommerfest
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Here are my top three in no particular order:

Les Halles in France for the cheese plate w/1/2 baguette (I added an iced coffee on the QS DDP & got it for breakfast one morning, lol!).

Kringla Bakery in Norway has been a go-to for my friend & I when we want to split a club sandwich & School Bread.

Sunshine Seasons for the turkey sandwich which also can easily be split between 2 people w/the Strawberry Shortcake for dessert.

I don't know if anyone else can agree, but IMO the Yorkshire Fish & Chips has slowly gone downhill. After a few consistent meals of soggy, lukewarm fish & portions which seemed to shrink w/each visit, I stopped craving this meal in Epcot. Maybe this is better when split from the TS restaurant now or ordered from the pub inside?

Mexico (nachos!), England (fish and chips) and Sunshine Seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter