Epcot festivals for 2021

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are considering a late February/early March trip for next year. We like to do Mardi Gras at PO-FQ but I guess that will not happen next year. We did the last day of the Festival of the Arts last year and enjoyed it. Two years ago we were able to get the first day of the Flower and Garden festival and we enjoyed this as well.

Is there any rumors/gossip/speculation as to the posssiblity and/or dates of either of these festivals for next year? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm really hoping for the Festival of the Arts in late January next year.. Haven't heard anything yet though..

I think all Festivals will go on their normal times in 2021 with FOTA and F&G being scaled down versions and then F&W coming back at FULL Speed!

That is my hope anyway! :)

I hope they do the Flower and Garden Festival's Spike the Bee scavenger hunt. My family has never gone there in the spring until hopefully 2021, and my son loves "Buzz Buzz."

can you buy a disney card at target (discount) then use that at flower & garden? or do they just take magic bands?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter