Epcot Flower and Garden Concert Schedule

for the more popular bands I would line up at least 45 minutes ahead of time. unlike ride and attraction lines, it is totally acceptable to have 1 person wait for a few others.
I would especially join the line earlier if you have someone in your party who needs to sit in front due to vision of hearing issues. or is someone in your party is in a wheelchair or EC, there are limited handicap spots about in the middle . the rest are way in the back. and there is no use of DAS for these concerts. even when there was the GAC, with a stamp for "front of the shows due to vision" it didn't count for these shows. they are very popular and it is first come, first serve.
for shows like Davy Jones (RIP) and other more poplular bands, I have seen people waiting in the front of the line during the first show, in order to be able to sit in the front for the 2nd show.
now if sitting towards the back is no problem for you, you can easily show up a half hour before. you won't have shade from the sun or a roof if it rains.. many peole just walk up and stand in the back and enjoy the show. depends on your needs.. just wanted everyone to be aware.!

Do they ever do dining packages for these concerts? We are planning to be there the Friday night for Herman's Hermits. My mom is very excited about this (probably more excited about this than any other part of the trip), and I would be willing to pay for a dining package to ensure premium seating. I did this for one of the F&W concerts for her last year, and she still talks about what a good seat she had and how much fun it was. Also this will be her first trip using an ECV. She has 2 torn tendons in her foot. She is fine to walk short distances but will not be able to do a day in Disney. Would it be possible to leave her ECV parked outside and sit in a regular seat to get more options of better seats? Thanks! I'm just new to this ECV thing!

no, they don't have dining packages for the garden rocks concerts ( I don't think they had them for the "eat to the beat" concerts in the fall either, but I don't want to get into a debate here...:) ) they are short sets, like 40 minutes. 3 times a day on the weekends. I would ghet in line very early to get a handicapped spot.
last year, when all the handicapped spots in the center were taken, I asked if we could just leave our wheelchair outside (as my husband can transfer) since we didn't want to use the handicapped areas way in the back due to my husband's very low vision. we were told they had no way to accomodate his wheelchair while we were in the seats,.. it would be a fire/safety hazard. and we were welcome to pull his wheel chair up in the back. (where he wouldn't be able to see a thing, due to low vision)
so I guess I am telling you I don'tthink there is anywhere you can just leave the EVC , wheelchair. during the show. so you should get in line in plenty time before hand. (I could be wrong, double check; this was just from my one time experience.)
I know I was irritated that my hubby could transfer, and there were seats available, but, since we had the wheelchair, there was no where to leave it for us after the show and they told us we had to use the wheelchair spots in the back.. but my husband has extreme macular degenration and can't see much anymore.

Last edited:
no, they don't have dining packages for the garden rocks concerts ( I don't think they had them for the "eat to the beat" concerts in the fall either, but I don't want to get into a debate here...:) ) they are short sets, like 40 minutes. 3 times a day on the weekends. I would ghet in line very early to get a handicapped spot.
last year, when all the handicapped spots in the center were taken, I asked if we could just leave our wheelchair outside (as my husband can transfer) since we didn't want to use the handicapped areas way in the back due to my husband's very low vision. we were tole they had no way to accomodate his wheelchair while we were in the seats,.. it would be a fire/safety hazard. and we were welcome to pull his wheel chair up in the back. (where he wouldn't be able to see a thing, due to low vision)
so I guess I am telling you I don'tthink there is anywhere you can just leave the EVC , wheelchair. during the show. so you should get in line in plenty time before hand. (I could be wrong, double check; this was just from my one time experience.)
I know I was irritated that my hubby could transfer, and there were seats available, but, since we had the wheelchair, there was no where to leave it for us after the show and they told us we had to use the wheelchair spots in the back.. but my husband has extreme maualar degenration and can't see much anymore.
Thanks for the info about the ECV. We are only doing a late lunch and the concert that day so we might leave the ECV in a stroller parking area and walk to the concert. She is good to walk for a little while, just not the whole day. I know she wouldn't want to sacrifice a good seat! Also, I think the Eat to the Beats dining packages may have been new last year, but I definitely had one and here is a link to the info about it. http://www.themouseforless.com/walt-disney-world/planning/events/food-and-wine/eat-to-the-beat/

thank YOU so much! I was trying to provide you with info, and you actually provided me with info! I don't think I knew about the dining packages with the eat to the beat concerts. so I wouldn't bet on my knowledge that the same isn't true for the garden concerts! but I still would guess that there are limited spots for the Ecvs. have a great trip!

Well, as usual I will be seeing Starship :D Between Eat to the Beat and these concerts I've probably seen him a half dozen times, but that's okay. We used to always come for F&W around the same time every year and it was always Starship. We have also seen The Grass Roots and The Orchestra. The Orchestra really sounded good two years ago!

Does anyone know what times the Bands are usually scheduled to play each day on the weekends? Thanks

Is Bad Company coming this year?? I didn't see that they are touring this year on their website. Would also like to see them. :)

wdwent.com has now listed Bad Company as appearing on the weekend of April 22. (Listed as "Bad Company former lead singer Brian Howe" so maybe we have a split here, like Styx and Dennis DeYoung. Brian Howe's website does indicate that he will be appearing at Epcot.)

They did have dining package for Eat to the Beat, but not for Garden Rocks (possibly because they aren't every day).

just want to edit. I saw on WDW site that they now DO have dining packages. the restaurants include spice road table, trattoria and Beirgarten

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
My information show that Night Ranger will be in concert on March 25-27. Is this not correct?
Here's this years list

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: March 1-May 29

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter