Epcot Food and Wine Festival?

wallyb

<font color=blue>Love My Stella-rella!<br><font co
Anyone been to Epcot Food and Wine Festival -
specially "A Party for the Senses"?

Is it fun? Would my husband and I feel out of place.
Yes - legal husband - wecan do that here in MA.

Thanks for any info.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Went to PFTS for the first time last year. I'll do it again, at almost any price. I think you'll feel just fine. We did. There are Cirque performances throughout the evening. We got to meet Ming Tsai (he served us a plate or two ; ) The wine glasses are yours to keep. Altogether delightful evening.

There are several Food and Wine posters on my walls. Do it.

I don't drink wine or beer, but I do enjoy gourmet food. Is the Party fr the Senses something that I would enjoy and would it be worth the money just for the food nd entertainment? Do they serve other drinks (soda, juice, other cocktails like margaritas)?

The wine makes the price bearable. They had lots of bottled water, but I never looked for other alternatives. The food was very, very good. Portions were similar to the ones you get from the FWF booths. They do have this:

DSC_0342a.jpg

Party for the Senses - 2005

Never been to a party for the senses. Will some day. But we do the F&W festival almost every year and have a blast! Did some wine tastings last year too. Worth the money and the prices weren't that bad. Bought a few bottles of wine...

We went to PFTS last year and it was a blast. We will be there again this year on October 7 (as long as they are having it then). I am not sure if it would be as enjoyable for $100 if you do not drink wine. I think they did have a beer tasting area last year, and I know a couple of years ago they have scotch (supposedly some very good ones). You will not feel out of place at all. If you decide to come down when we are there, you won't feel out of place at all.

The Circue de Soleil was great, and the music was really good.

Tim

Regardless of the price, the F&W Festival PftS is AWESOME!

Kevin & I went last year and won't miss it ever again.

Even if you don't drink wine (Kevin does not drink.....although I do try to make up for him at times!) the PftS is an incredble evening.

Its not just about Wine.....its about awesome foods and dessert and entertainment.

Consider the price of admission to be the cost of entertainment for the evening!

Mister Disney said:
Regardless of the price, the F&W Festival PftS is AWESOME!

Kevin & I went last year and won't miss it ever again.

Even if you don't drink wine (Kevin does not drink.....although I do try to make up for him at times!) the PftS is an incredble evening.

Its not just about Wine.....its about awesome foods and dessert and entertainment.

Consider the price of admission to be the cost of entertainment for the evening!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We've been to F&WF unfortunately for us it takes us at least a week to do it all. (She likes to do the wine tasting and I like to sampe the beer but we usually limit ourselves X amount per day. (We don't drink a lot anyway so 2 beers for me and I'm ready for a nap. LOL ) Anyhow, tasting all the different food and stuff is the reason why we go.

I'd love to do PFTS this year....maybe it'll be my b-day present...LOL

My Aunt has done it several times and says it's completely worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter