• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Food and Wine Festival

oscar

Earning My Ears
We are visiting WDW from Norway October 30 - November 7 this year. That is during the food and wine festival. Did this once before and really enjoyed it. We have been trying to make reservations for the "Party for the Senses" event for a while now, but WDW-Dine just keeps telling us that "reservations will not be accepted until later", and they will not give any indication of what they mean by "later". Any rumors on when they will start accepting reservations? What happened last year?

We are visiting WDW from Norway October 30 - November 7 this year. That is during the food and wine festival. Did this once before and really enjoyed it. We have been trying to make reservations for the "Party for the Senses" event for a while now, but WDW-Dine just keeps telling us that "reservations will not be accepted until later", and they will not give any indication of what they mean by "later". Any rumors on when they will start accepting reservations? What happened last year?

WDW started accepting reservations for the 2007 F&W events on August 6 so I would guess that ressies for the 2008 events would begin around the same time. You should watch the "Disney Restaurants" board as any updated info will be posted there. Usually the different events for F&W are released several days before they start to accept reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter