Epcot help

gavsmom

Mouseketeer
If I have a 10:45 ADR at askerhaus, what time would you suggest I try and schedule my TT fp for? How much time do I need? TIA

Personally, I like to have more time than necessarry and would choose 9 or 9:15 if available. There is so much to see and do at TT after the ride itself that if you have a little extra time to spare it won't be wasted.

NOTE: Last week we arrived at out fastpass+ time to be taken aback at just how many others were in the fastpass return. We walked over to Mousegears for five minutes or so and the line disappeared. With the new system it seems to take a bit longer to initially get those lines moving as you have to use your band to get the Mickey to turn green on the fastpass post instead of just handing them a paper pass.

If I have a 10:45 ADR at askerhaus, what time would you suggest I try and schedule my TT fp for? How much time do I need? TIA

Probably 90 mins so you don't have rush breakfast and princesses. It would be a short wait at opening so save FP+ for after. You can ride Maelstrom or 3 cabillaros if you get done early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter