• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot IG to AKL

What is the easiest way to get from Epcot IG to AKL?

• Skyliner (if running) to HS and bus from there

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Walk to Boardwalk/Beach Club area and Uber from there

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Suck it up and walk all the way back through the park to the Epcot busses

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Tinker_Belle

DIS Veteran
What is the easiest way to get from Epcot's International Gateway to AKL for a midday break? DH and DS are disabled so we're trying to minimize walking all the way back through (formerly)FW in the summer heat.

If it were up to me, we'd stay straight-through--Early Theme-Park Entry at 8:30 AM through Extended Evening hours at 11:00 PM, but there's no way my family can do that without a break.

TIA

Honestly I don’t think the walk to beach club/boardwalk is much shorter then walking to the front. The skyliner to Hollywood may save steps, but will take time because you have to switch lines at Caribbean beach and then you will get a bus. I’d probably just walk to the front and take the bus.

With all the construction around the Future World area of EP, I'd exit at IG and head to BC for an Uber. But exiting at the front exit of EP would be a close second - then take the bus to AKL. Skyliner would be a much less attractive option, especially if you're concerned about summer heat.....

You can take the boat from International Gateway to either Beach Club, Yacht Club, or Boardwalk. No need to walk and you’d get some fresh air on the water. Then Uber it to AKL.

You can take the boat from International Gateway to either Beach Club, Yacht Club, or Boardwalk. No need to walk and you’d get some fresh air on the water. Then Uber it to AKL.
If you don’t want to spend $ I’d do your first option. Skyliner to HS and on to AKL via bus. Both of my suggestions are focused on the part of your post that mentioned disabilities and therefore I’m thinking the less walking the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter