EPCOT in the AM plan

mgc

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone- We haven't been to EPCOT since they changed the world showcase opening time. For a half-day morning plan, we are thinking of using early entry for Remy, hitting up the Les Halles Boulangerie and then doing a counter-clockwise stroll through all of the countries (we will do front of the park on a different day) . I will check the schedule when they publish it for our dates- but generally speaking, are there enough stores, activities (specifically Kidcot stops) and entertainment to get the full experience in the morning or is it better to do it in the afternoon? Thanks!

Hi Everyone- We haven't been to EPCOT since they changed the world showcase opening time. For a half-day morning plan, we are thinking of using early entry for Remy, hitting up the Les Halles Boulangerie and then doing a counter-clockwise stroll through all of the countries (we will do front of the park on a different day) . I will check the schedule when they publish it for our dates- but generally speaking, are there enough stores, activities (specifically Kidcot stops) and entertainment to get the full experience in the morning or is it better to do it in the afternoon? Thanks!
I don't believe the rest of world showcase will be open that early, I believe it opens around 11? So you can do Remy and the bakery and then some other rides before it opens.

Hitting Remy first thing in the morning is a good idea if it's a priority for you (during the day the wait time hovers around an hour or so). Les Halles was not open for Early Entry when I was there last week. Most of the countries are not open until 11 a.m. (with the exception being Frozen Ever After).

If you only have a half-day for Epcot, maybe switch it until the afternoon/evening if the countries are most important? And hop on Remy just before park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter