Epcot - Left or Right at World Showcase?

my wife gets her margarita while I continue on to Norway to get some a** while I wait for her.

(I mean the beer, aass, which is pronounced "oose" [or something like that]....it's really good.)
Whew. I know this post is almost 2 months old, but I laughed until I had tears. I'm glad you explained because I was pretty sure I'd missed a scandalous feature of Norway.

As per the thread's question, I don't think I choose one more than the other. I used to go left more, I think, but I'm as likely to head right now. It really just depends on my plan and if I have a destination in mind.

90% of the time we enter through IG and turn right to go to World Showcase. (BWV/BCV most trips).

I usually don’t wander around Disney without a purpose. Not to say I’m not spontaneous but it’s too much esp in the summer time to take wrong turns lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter