• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Lounge

No more gummy bears though. All that’s left are animal crackers and Oreos.
They switch between different options. We also had chips and cheezits as options end of October. They would have 2 options each time but those can change.

They switch between different options. We also had chips and cheezits as options end of October. They would have 2 options each time but those can change.
They change within the same day. I stayed enough to see the snack cart twice and it had different things the second time.

In case you didn’t notice, the mailer they sent says that the Epcot DVC Lounge has been extended through 2020 :)
Thanks for sharing the news! Indeed, I had not noticed the announcement. My husband will be pleased.

We love the lounge but our 9 yo son has food allergies. A couple of years ago they had Enjoy Life Cookies available that were safe for him. When we were last there in October, nothing was safe for him and we were told they had no other options. It’s ok. I just wish we’d known in advance to bring something in for him. It was so nice before when we could all enjoy the snacks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter