• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Monorail

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
I googled this and I got conflicting information. Does the Epcot to MK monorail close 1 hr after Epcot closes or 1 hr. after the MK closes. We have FP+ for Epcot on the same day that MK has evening EMH. (We are travelling with some people who will have their own vehicle) and are thinking of doing the fp+ and then hopping over to MK. Should our friends drive over to the MK while we take the monorail or will they be able to get back after 10pm to get their car?

I googled this and I got conflicting information. Does the Epcot to MK monorail close 1 hr after Epcot closes or 1 hr. after the MK closes. We have FP+ for Epcot on the same day that MK has evening EMH. (We are travelling with some people who will have their own vehicle) and are thinking of doing the fp+ and then hopping over to MK. Should our friends drive over to the MK while we take the monorail or will they be able to get back after 10pm to get their car?

All WDW monorails operate from one hour prior to earliest park opening until one hour after latest park closing. In other words, if the MK is the latest park closing, which usually always is, all the monorails will operate until one hour after the MK closes. For example, if the MK is closing at 11pm, all the monorails will operate until 12am midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter