Epcot Moonlight Magic Feb 8

Was anyone able to book their MM event being a Blue Card Member but their resort reservation was booked with resale points? Was able to do it in the past. Was just checking to see if it's still working.
Yes absolutely, 3 times now. When it’s time to book, use the member number you used to book but have your other number available just in case. (My resale number is different than my direct number because of different use years). We have also been able to get additional tickets with our direct number when they open up to those without reservations. Don’t count on that though, I feel like it was a glitch 🙈

Were they giving out the free ice cream before 10?
We had to use a voucher for popcorn and did not see any free ice cream until 10- however we were riding rides and really not looking for ice cream- but the schedule says unlimited ice cream began at 10- I was under the impression I had to use a voucher for ice cream before 10 but am really not sure.

Where did you get the wristbands and vouchers? Does your whole party have to be in line with you to get the wristbands and vouchers?

Where did you get the wristbands and vouchers? Does your whole party have to be in line with you to get the wristbands and vouchers?
There was a section to the far left of general entrance for Moonlight. It was very well marked. You get the vouchers, bands, and informational brochure at the same place. There was no line at 8:30, we just walked right in. Yes, I believe the email said the entire party had to be together. Others can correct me if I'm wrong on the that. It was simply a fantastic event and extremely well organized and executed.

Also, although the event technically started at 10 cast members were letting people on rides starting at 9. Don't miss that window to walk on GoTG - a few times! Final tip - we got our ice cream at Connections. No lines like at the kiosks.

When you arrive at Epcot- follow the signage and cast members directions to the far left side of the entrance and they will scan your magicband and check you in. You and all of the guests on your reservation must enter together. After you check in- you go to the next cast member who puts the wristband on you and then you will get your snack vouchers- 3 per guest

When you arrive at Epcot- follow the signage and cast members directions to the far left side of the entrance and they will scan your magicband and check you in. You and all of the guests on your reservation must enter together. After you check in- you go to the next cast member who puts the wristband on you and then you will get your snack vouchers- 3 per guest

What if you are already in the park? Do we have to go all the way back to the entrance?

What if you are already in the park? Do we have to go all the way back to the entrance?
No- you can check in in the park- if you happen to already be in EPCOT that day and would like to check-in even earlier to avoid the lines later, you may do so as early as 4 p.m. at the Disney Vacation Club kiosk located on the bridge between the park’s World Celebration and World Showcase neighborhoods.

Taken from the email. " And, if you happen to already be in EPCOT that day and would like to check-in even earlier to avoid the lines later, you may do so as early as 4 p.m. at the Disney Vacation Club kiosk located on the bridge between the park’s World Celebration and World Showcase neighborhoods."

So I was wondering if anyone new if you can use the vouchers at the caramel popcorn place in germany

There was a section to the far left of general entrance for Moonlight. It was very well marked. You get the vouchers, bands, and informational brochure at the same place. There was no line at 8:30, we just walked right in. Yes, I believe the email said the entire party had to be together. Others can correct me if I'm wrong on the that. It was simply a fantastic event and extremely well organized and executed.

Also, although the event technically started at 10 cast members were letting people on rides starting at 9. Don't miss that window to walk on GoTG - a few times! Final tip - we got our ice cream at Connections. No lines like at the kiosks.
Great tips, thanks!

Can you use like 2 vouchers to get premium popcorn bucket or sourvenir drink cups and/or maybe pay the difference in overage?

We arrived around 5:30, went back to the DVC kiosk to pick up the wrist bands and vouchers. Line was long but as others have said it was a very quick progress. You can use the snack vouchers at some food booths (we did Pop Eats and The Artist Table later at night got a pretzel with cheese and popcorn. You can use them on anything designated as a Disney Dining Credit. info on where you can use them is marked in the brochure they give you. We saw some places giving out ice cream before 10, but everywhere after 10, no voucher needed. No wait times, great fireworks show and Guardians was about a 20 minute wait. Great event. Got lucky that our trip fell during Moonlight.

Can you use like 2 vouchers to get premium popcorn bucket or sourvenir drink cups and/or maybe pay the difference in overage?
I would say that is next to impossible. They are in no way set up for that. I was there and saw some cashiers struggling a little just dealing with the coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter