Epcot-open till 11pm this weekend?

hogie1

Leave no one behind...
Do you think Epcot will continue to stay open till 11pm thru the end of April? Or is that something short term?

I think April 3rd will be the last day of 11pm closing.

While this could very possibly change Disney just released park hours thru May 29th. As of today’s announcement EPCOT’s last day of being open until 11 is April 3.

While this could very possibly change Disney just released park hours thru May 29th. As of today’s announcement EPCOT’s last day of being open until 11 is April 3.
Yes - but park hours are typically being extended about 2-3 weeks out. We just saw the week before Easter extended last Friday and I would expect the week after Easter to be extended this Friday.

I agree that hours will probably be extended. I was merely advising what Disney just announced. I also feel the hours for the later part of May will also be extended since that is Memorial Day weekend.

I think the park pass calendar is a good indication. Lots of yellow and grey the week after easter (through April 10). So I think reasonable to expect roughly the same park hours that week. After that, seems unlikely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter