Epcot or MK Table Service Recommendations

A break from the MK can be enjoyable.

I recommend Geyser Point QS at Wilderness Lodge for some creative sandwiches and snacks. It's an outdoor lounge so wouldn't necessarily be welcoming on a rainy day even though roofed.

It's a terrific place to go to watch fireworks. Grab something to eat/drink and hang out until fireworks time.

If you and DH do not eat meat, then I think you may want to post the question again with that edit. Look at the menus of your top 3 places and then decide if there is enough for you to pick from.

LTT does not appeal to me at all although people have recommended many times. The dining reviews and vlogs of the meals just turned it off for me. I eat meat, but those platters do not look good to me.

We had a good experience at Tony's (MK).
We also loved Biergarten (Epcot) but not sure there is enough for you without meat.

If you and DH do not eat meat, then I think you may want to post the question again with that edit. Look at the menus of your top 3 places and then decide if there is enough for you to pick from.

LTT does not appeal to me at all although people have recommended many times. The dining reviews and vlogs of the meals just turned it off for me. I eat meat, but those platters do not look good to me.

We had a good experience at Tony's (MK).
We also loved Biergarten (Epcot) but not sure there is enough for you without meat.
Thanks. Our kids eat meat, which is why I don't explicitly state it (and our older one is NOT adventurous), and DH and I do enjoy fish and seafood (but not so much our kids)

Great to hear. Thanks. Seems like a good option if we are ok with leaving the park and returning.
Ooh- if you’re open to leaving MK, then my first choice would be the Grand Floridian Cafe (their lunch menu is huge & the food is fantastic!). Steakhouse 71 is wonderful too, as are the Wilderness Lodge restaurants (though taking a boat/bus to get there does lengthen your out of park time).

As to dinner on your arrival night, I would (personally) be hesitant to book a TS if you’re flying (there have been so many issues lately). We love the Disney Springs QS options!! Earl of Sandwich is a family favorite, but there are so many yummy options there! 😋 Plus, it’s a fun place to explore 😉

Ooh- if you’re open to leaving MK, then my first choice would be the Grand Floridian Cafe (their lunch menu is huge & the food is fantastic!). Steakhouse 71 is wonderful too, as are the Wilderness Lodge restaurants (though taking a boat/bus to get there does lengthen your out of park time).

As to dinner on your arrival night, I would (personally) be hesitant to book a TS if you’re flying (there have been so many issues lately). We love the Disney Springs QS options!! Earl of Sandwich is a family favorite, but there are so many yummy options there! 😋 Plus, it’s a fun place to explore 😉
Thanks. This is helpful. May be nice to see the Grand Floridian resort as well.

We were just in WDW at the end of March with teenagers. Their favourite TS meals from where we ate were all new restaurants to us:
MK - Steakhouse 71 or Ohana - was impressed with both. We don't love Skippers Canteen and Be Our Guest was a big disappointment on this trip, especially when compared to our other choices.
EP - Space 220 (expensive but our whole family said it was our favourite meal of the trip), Via Napoli, Teppan Edo are both past favourites, we ate at Via Napoli again and it didn't disappoint.
DS - Raglan Road was super fun and tasty. We waited in the outdoor patio line for a table and got one in about 20 minutes when we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter