Epcot QS Favourites

Realfoodfans

DIS Veteran
What are your favourite QS spots in Epcot - so many choices! Open to any location as its prior to our plan for afternoon and evening in the park (dinner booked at Via Napoli). Thank you.

Some of our favorites are: Kringla Bakery in Norway, Great, hearty sandwiches, roll ups and baked sweets, Yorkshire County Fish and Chips stand in UK, Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie in France offers a nice selection of sandwiches (including Ham and Cheese croissant), Romaine Blue Cheese Salad, cheese plates and pastry. Now I am Hungry!

Some of our favorites are: Kringla Bakery in Norway, Great, hearty sandwiches, roll ups and baked sweets, Yorkshire County Fish and Chips stand in UK, Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie in France offers a nice selection of sandwiches (including Ham and Cheese croissant), Romaine Blue Cheese Salad, cheese plates and pastry. Now I am Hungry!
We've not visited Les Halles & that sounds a nice change from fries! Is there inside seating there?

I will second on Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway. That is my QS go to spot for the world showcase. If you want future world, Sunshine Seasons is very good as well.

Lot of recommendations thank you - DH and I may go in an extra evening without the rest of our party so nice to have lots of options.

Last time we enjoyed Sommerfest in Germany. We got bratwurst with chips. We're planning to check it out again next time. And we also stopped by L'Artisan des Glaces for ice cream and macaroons! Enjoyed that lots too.

If you want to get away from the crowds, Katsura Grill in Japan is a nice "getaway" since it is sorta hidden. I've had peaceful meals up there for lunch especially if you go within the first hour of WS opening. I suggest that if you like Asian food.

I want to try this on our next visit. Any suggestions?

Another vote for Katsura Grill in Japan. The outside seating is beautiful, and the food is good.

Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie and Tangerine Cafe get very strong recommendations from me and my family.

The theming of Les Halles benefits from being in the back of France. Further, you can get really good savory and sweet dishes there, not something many QS places can say. And the price is reasonable.

Lastly, who doesn't like talking to a member of the opposite sex (or whatever your persuasion) with a French accent!? I think I've seen more guest/CM flirting here than anywhere else on property. But enough about my wife! (ba-dum).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter