Epcot RD Question

Datfan1

Earning My Ears
Hello All! Staying at AoA and plan to RD EP this Friday. Plan at 7am is to hopefully grab BG for GOTG, get LL for Remy and then an ILL for GOTG (trying to ride twice). Park opens at 9am with 8:30 early entry. With that I was thinking we could RD TT and then walk over to Soarin’ with little wait time (not interested in FEA). Is it recommended that I use Lyft or Skyliner from AoA to get there early enough? Does the Skyliner drop off at main entrance or the IG entrance? What time should I plan to arrive to RD TT? Does the Skyliner start transporting people early enough and if so what time should I arrive to be near front of line? And would I need to transfer to different Skyliner on way to Epcot or is it a straight shot? Would rather RD at main entrance since getting LL for Remy. And our party will need to depart Epcot by 2:30 to meet family. So many questions! I think the stress is starting to get to me.
Any advice or tips would be hugely appreciated. TIA

The Skyliner will drop you off at IG.
A couple of things - there is no way to know when your boarding group for Guardians will be called if you get a Virtual Queue. You may be able to make use of it or you may not be able to. You will be able to select a time for the ILL. Remy's LL sell out very quick (more so than Guardians and Test Track), you can NOT pick your time for that. You get what you get and MAY be able to modify to an earlier time, but that is not a guarantee. Consider these things when figuring out the order in which you make your selections.

You may be better of RD Remy's (we arrive just after 8 and usually wait no more than 30 min for it). You will want to be in line at the Skyliner no later than 7:30. This opens up the ability to get your first lightning lane for test track, you will definitely be able to get an early time for that. Test Track is unreliable at best. It goes down frequently during the day, will close due to weather, etc so having a LL will guarantee you can get on it (as long as it's open). As long as all rides in the park are up, I wouldn't worry about the wait time at Soarin'. That's not a RD ride for most.

The Skyliner will drop you off at IG.
A couple of things - there is no way to know when your boarding group for Guardians will be called if you get a Virtual Queue. You may be able to make use of it or you may not be able to. You will be able to select a time for the ILL. Remy's LL sell out very quick (more so than Guardians and Test Track), you can NOT pick your time for that. You get what you get and MAY be able to modify to an earlier time, but that is not a guarantee. Consider these things when figuring out the order in which you make your selections.

You may be better of RD Remy's (we arrive just after 8 and usually wait no more than 30 min for it). You will want to be in line at the Skyliner no later than 7:30. This opens up the ability to get your first lightning lane for test track, you will definitely be able to get an early time for that. Test Track is unreliable at best. It goes down frequently during the day, will close due to weather, etc so having a LL will guarantee you can get on it (as long as it's open). As long as all rides in the park are up, I wouldn't worry about the wait time at Soarin'. That's not a RD ride for most.
Since the Skyliner drops off at the IG we will attempt to RD Remy, walk on Soarin’ and then use our BG and/or ILL for GOTG and finally our LL for TT. That’s makes better sense. Thank you all for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter