Epcot RD Strategy question

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
Am I correct in thinking that the majority of the RD crowd at Epcot heads straight for one of the big 3 rides (FEA, TT, Soarin)?

Our priorities are a bit different.....Heading straight for Joy, Sadness, Baymax, Ralph and Venelope (with the Character Spot thrown in for good measure if it's not too busy).

No guarantees because things can always be different based on the day but I am wondering if this sounds like a good strategy for short waits at the characters. I am guessing the RD crowd usually blows past that area to get to the tier 1 rides?

The day is early February and Touring Plans has Epcot rated as a 1 that day so if that holds it has the makings of an awesome day!! :) (not counting on it though...)

TIA

1. Am I correct in thinking that the majority of the RD crowd at Epcot heads straight for one of the big 3 rides (FEA, TT, Soarin)?

Our priorities are a bit different.....Heading straight for Joy, Sadness, Baymax, Ralph and Venelope (with the Character Spot thrown in for good measure if it's not too busy).

No guarantees because things can always be different based on the day but

2. I am wondering if this sounds like a good strategy for short waits at the characters. I am guessing the RD crowd usually blows past that area to get to the tier 1 rides?
1. Yes.
2. Yes.

We were in Epcot on 12/23, it was very crowded and the wait for joy & sadness was well under 20 mins @11am. Don’t think it’s a must to rd. The Baymax line looked even shorter but my kids don’t know that character so we didn’t wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter