Epcot sold out week before Memorial Day some days?

Disneymom1102

Mouseketeer
Hey there! Does anyone know why randomly epcot only is sold out for three days the week before memorial day? It’s the only park that has been sold out on any of the days and it isn’t a particularly busy week.

Ok interesting! Should I expect Epcot to be super busy those days then? Any chance they’d open up more reservations for one of those days?

Ok interesting! Should I expect Epcot to be super busy those days then? Any chance they’d open up more reservations for one of those days?
If the park is at capacity yes, I would anticipate it being busy. They may open more reservations but it's not guaranteed. I would recommend looking often if you're trying for reservations at Epcot those days.

I would imagine lots of folks booked in hopes of "soft openings" or getting a chance to ride Guardians. Once the first preview days pass that are at beginning of month, and likely no one is allowed to soft ride it - some of those people may cancel their reservations .... so I would keep checking right up until the last minute.

We have a Annual Passholder preview booked the last day we saw, May 21. We heard of lots of AP holders booking short trips or planning quick park days while those previews were happening (5/8-21, I believe). We’re assuming EP will be really busy on all those days. The week after, I definitely think people are hoping for soft openings of the ride too.

Has it been a problem to park hop to Epcot when there are no reservations? We are wanting to take advantage of Deluxe Extended Hours on May 23rd.

Has it been a problem to park hop to Epcot when there are no reservations? We are wanting to take advantage of Deluxe Extended Hours on May 23rd.
No, none of the parks have been closed to hopping even when reservations were completely booked. The only exception has been MK, for a few hours on the afternoon of the 50th Anniversary celebration. You should be fine for DEEH.

The international garden and rock shows are going on Epcot too. I think there's 4 shows that week that might be drawing more people in but likely due to the Guardian's ride.

my trip is planned may 15-20. how will this ride affect my trip in epcot regarding crowd capacity. As an annual passholder, did i miss an email? should i have access to that ride too? or it's cast members only now?

my trip is planned may 15-20. how will this ride affect my trip in epcot regarding crowd capacity. As an annual passholder, did i miss an email? should i have access to that ride too? or it's cast members only now?
By the time the emails went out the ap previews we're all gone. Someone was stalking and noticed it was up and posted it on social media.

By the time the emails went out the ap previews we're all gone. Someone was stalking and noticed it was up and posted it on social media.
so when I am there may 15-19 as an annual passholder i could have gotten on that ride but now i can't? i just assumed it was for cast members at this time . ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter