• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot "street" entertainment

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
I just purchased the pirate annual passes and i've kind of been out of the loop for a while so i'm trying to catch up on changes. I remember being able to go onto the Disney calendar and click on the date and seeing all the daily shows and schedule of everything and I'm seeing very little now. Did they stop the "street" performances in Epcot world showcase? Our favorites were the little chinese girls acrobats in China and Server amusant in France. Do they no longer do shows?

This infor nation is still available in MDE.

- open MDE app
- click the upside down teardrop on the bottom of the screen
- click top left and change to ‘Epcot’
- click centre option and select ‘Entertainment’
- click ‘Show List’ in top right corner

All entertainment will be displayed. Selecting a displayed option will she details and times.

Hope this helps.

I just purchased the pirate annual passes and i've kind of been out of the loop for a while so i'm trying to catch up on changes. I remember being able to go onto the Disney calendar and click on the date and seeing all the daily shows and schedule of everything and I'm seeing very little now. Did they stop the "street" performances in Epcot world showcase? Our favorites were the little chinese girls acrobats in China and Server amusant in France. Do they no longer do shows?
Unfortunately the 2 Acts you mentioned have not returned.

Every Country now has Live Acts except for Norway,China and France.

In addition to MDE,Steve Soares has a great site we love to reference.

http://wdwent.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter