• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT Table Service Favourites

LionKingDramaQueen

Thirsting for adventure
We are quickly approaching our 180 day mark for a Christmas trip!! We have tried several EPCOT TS restaurants and we have our favourites, but are wanting to try something new this trip. So, what are your favourites and why?

Ready, set, go!!

We really like Via Napoli. When they are busy, it can be a little noisy, but we like most of their food choices. Rose & Crown is probably our second choice in the park. We've enjoyed Toyko Dining as something "different" and somewhat light.

But, other than Via Napoli, we really enjoy going over to Yachtman's Steakhouse for a special dinner.

For us, that's about it, and we've eaten at every restaurant in Epcot at least once. It's hard to go someplace we don't like as well as Via Napoli or Yachtman's. ::yes::

Our favorites:

Via Napoli - pizza, calamari, dessert, pitchers of beer or sangria (can be loud inside)
Tutto Gusto - salametto and fontina panini, shrimp pasta
Tutto Italia - Lasagna, Calamari
Chefs de France - Macaroni au gratin, Salmon, French Onion soup, tomato and cheese tart, really good bread
Nine Dragons - Shrimp and Chicken eggrolls, pot stickers, ginger ice cream
Biergarten - German buffet with entertainment
San Angel - Chicken Mole, Chicken a la rajas, atmosphere
Coral Reef - Lobster mac and cheese, Mahi Mahi, cool place (although pretty loud, lots of people)
Garden Grill - good food (but I heard the restaurant stopped rotating!)
Teppan Edo - fun teppanyaki dinner, great for a large group, delicious ginger chocolate cake

LOVE Via Napoli! We also really enjoyed our meal at Tokyo Dining. It's a very unique Japanese dining experience. I would go back again for the experience alone. If you're up for trying something new, I'd give it a try!

Tokyo Dining is one of my family's must do's, and that's even with my really picky 17 year old brother! So far we've eaten there twice and both times the food was really good, the restaurant was peaceful and quiet, and the service was wonderful. They've got options for both the more picky eaters (chicken, steak) and also for more adventurous types.

My family also loves Marrakesh, but my brother has a more difficult time finding something that he'll eat there.

Okay, thanks for all of the input. Looks like my family has some decisions to make! We are trying to do a candle light service dinner package, so we will have to factor that in, too.

Thanks!

Tutto Italia, Coral Reef, Chefs de France, Tokyo Dining/Teppan Edo.

The most popular restaurants book up extremely quickly for the Candlelight package esp after Dec 21, so book soon after it goes on sale.

The new Spice Road Table is really good also. We didn't use a table service there, we just stopped by and had tapas and Sangria.

Tutto Italia
San Angel Inn
Via Naples
all have been very good.
I really like the atmosphere in San Angel Inn, it's a Plus.

Tokyo Dining is one of my family's must do's, and that's even with my really picky 17 year old brother! So far we've eaten there twice and both times the food was really good, the restaurant was peaceful and quiet, and the service was wonderful. They've got options for both the more picky eaters (chicken, steak) and also for more adventurous types.

My family also loves Marrakesh, but my brother has a more difficult time finding something that he'll eat there.

Happy first post on the DIS! :)

Teppan Edo - we love the Teppanyaki dining done Disney-style.
Le Cellier - really good food in a great atmosphere.
Via Napoli - upscale feel and delicious food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter