Epcot to MK - Week after easter 9 pm ish

jkthorstad

Mouseketeer
My daughters band will be in WDW the week of April 18-21. They will be in Epcot all day on the 19th. We were planning on them just going back to hotel, but just learned that they are allowing the kids to "park hop" to MK due to EMH at MK. So, they have to get their own transportation to MK from Epcot. Wondering what the thoughts are on the best way for them to get there. I know it will be a busy week, and with EMH, MK might be a mad house. Also, with security changing to the TTC, does that change anything? I was just going to tell them to hop on the monorail, but would it actually be better to take a bus?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

No bus, per se. If they're each willing to pay the extra $19, there's the eXpress bus from Epcot backstage to MK backstage. Otherwise, monorail to TTC, switch to monorail to MK. They could leave through the IG, walk to BC or BW, and take the resort bus from there directly to MK - but if it's a large group, that's not really considerate of the resort guests.

My daughters band will be in WDW the week of April 18-21. They will be in Epcot all day on the 19th. We were planning on them just going back to hotel, but just learned that they are allowing the kids to "park hop" to MK due to EMH at MK. So, they have to get their own transportation to MK from Epcot. Wondering what the thoughts are on the best way for them to get there. I know it will be a busy week, and with EMH, MK might be a mad house. Also, with security changing to the TTC, does that change anything? I was just going to tell them to hop on the monorail, but would it actually be better to take a bus?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

There is no bus from Epcot to the MK. You have to either cab/Uber or take the Monorail. Both options require you to board the MK Monorail at the TTC. I imagine you will go through security prior to boarding the MK Monorail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter