Epcot world showcase for extended theme park deluxe hours

no where to get a drink even? a stand even?
A stand in Norway was open for a little while, either selling beer or those strudel things (maybe both?) - I don't remember for sure but they were serving their last customer as we approached, and this was after riding Remy and Frozen so maybe an hour after closing.

I didn’t pay attention to food, but just want to point out that most of world showcase isn’t open (well it wasn’t in March). You couldn’t get past Norway/France. So to go from frozen to remy you have to go back towards future world.

A stand in Norway was open for a little while, either selling beer or those strudel things (maybe both?) - I don't remember for sure but they were serving their last customer as we approached, and this was after riding Remy and Frozen so maybe an hour after closing.

I didn’t pay attention to food, but just want to point out that most of world showcase isn’t open (well it wasn’t in March). You couldn’t get past Norway/France. So to go from frozen to remy you have to go back towards future world.

thanks so much! do you know if you can use the after hours on a check in night???

Is the International Gateway open to get back to Boardwalk? I thought I read somewhere you had to get a bus at the front.

Is the International Gateway open to get back to Boardwalk? I thought I read somewhere you had to get a bus at the front.
Yes, the IG is open - at least that’s how we got back to BW (and BC) the times we’ve used them, the last being August (stayed BW in September, but didn’t use EEH, so if it changed then, I wouldn’t have noticed).

checked my date 11/28 Extra evening hours eateries are open till 10:30: La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Les Vins des Chefs de France, Popcorn Cart in Canada, and Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK

checked my date 11/28 Extra evening hours eateries are open till 10:30: La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Les Vins des Chefs de France, Popcorn Cart in Canada, and Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK
Maple Popcorn is MAGICAL!

When we went in September, this was a big surprise to us. I knew there was no food, but we had planned to just walk the showcase to enjoy the ambiance and got shut down. Womp womp!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter