Epcot

binkee12

Mouseketeer
How far is the walk to Epcot from Boardwalk Inn? Is that the closest hotel to walk to Epcot? Also do they rent scooters at the entrance to Epcot by Boardwalk Inn?

Beach Club is closest to Epcot. Depending on where your room is at, Boardwalk could be a 7-15 minute walk. I can't answer the question about scooters

How far is the walk to Epcot from Boardwalk Inn? Is that the closest hotel to walk to Epcot? Also do they rent scooters at the entrance to Epcot by Boardwalk Inn?

The walk to Epcot from BWI is about 5 minutes. The Beach Club is also about 5 minutes, with a few rooms being even closer. I know many people say BW is the closest, but personally I think BC is a bit better. Although you might have to go down a few halls, you can be inside longer atthw BC than at BWI, which matters in the hot months. In either resort, you could get a room that is further away of course. Sorry, I never paid attention to the scooter rentals.

Beach Club is closest at about a 5 minute walk but Boardwalk is in the same general area - close enough that I generally consider BC, BWI, and YC all to be about the same distance away. If we are booking a resort specifically to be close to Epcot I would be perfectly happy to stay at any of the three. Not sure about the scooters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter