Epic Mickey

Maverick0980

Mouseketeer
Anyone get the chance to play this little gem? I watched parts while my wife worked on beating it and so I recently started playing it myself. I admit for a Disney nut like myself it's very enjoyable. It is pretty cool seeing nods to the old Mickey cartoons (like Thru the Mirror, which is one of DS' favorites) Then seeing the parallels to DL is also cool. Even the music.....I noticed in one spot the music was that "Music magic" (or whatever it's called) Overall it's a very entertaining game and if you have a Wii I'd suggest looking this one up.

It is super good from what I can remember- we used to play it all the time until our Wii broke. We had to reset it, so we have to start over on all our games. I haven't gotten around to re-starting Epic Mickey, but I will soon. We have Epic Mickey 2 waiting :D

I think the animation is really cool, so was the music. I LOVED the Small World level even though it took me ages to get through it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter