EPOCT Drinking Around the World - Just the essentials!

SkipperDave

Mouseketeer
Hey, I'm going to try to do a modified, mini-version of drinking around the world next week when I'm at WDW.

Thing is, I'll be with a family of four with two teenagers, so I think I'll be the only one drinking and only want to have a few drinks in the margins of the rest of our EPCOT day.

As such, I think I'm going to limit my drinking to only a handful of options, so I'm not dragging around the whole group and getting sloshed alone.

So what are everyone's can't-miss adult beverages in World Showcase?

Thank you!

Hey, I'm going to try to do a modified, mini-version of drinking around the world next week when I'm at WDW.

Thing is, I'll be with a family of four with two teenagers, so I think I'll be the only one drinking and only want to have a few drinks in the margins of the rest of our EPCOT day.

As such, I think I'm going to limit my drinking to only a handful of options, so I'm not dragging around the whole group and getting sloshed alone.

So what are everyone's can't-miss adult beverages in World Showcase?

Thank you!

If your on Facebook, join this group and ask "Disney Day Drinkers Club".

They are a very helpful and lighthearted group.

I second the Disney Day Drinkers club! But also, I love love love the Violet Sake from Japan!

If your on Facebook, join this group and ask "Disney Day Drinkers Club".

They are a very helpful and lighthearted group.
Thanks for the tip here as well! The interest in World Showcase renewed when the kids reached college age 😄:drinking1

Mine also. FYI you can also get the same margarita when you are at Disney Springs at Frontera Cocina. It is actually called the La Cava Avocado Margarita.

Yep, just another reason to eat at Frontera! I love pairing the avocado margarita with some queso fundido.

Pimm’s Cup at Rose and Crown, We were lucky enough to be in London for the Queen’s Jubilee;and tents selling Pimm’s Cups were set up along the Thames. Couldn’t hold a candle to Rose and Crown!

I enjoyed the Canto Loopy in China. Really refreshing. Sangria at Spice Road Table in Morocco is also great. And I support the previous mentions of the slushies in France and margaritas in Mexico. La Cava has nicer options, but La Choza outside is solid if you want to keep it basic/simple.

I'm not a beer drinker, so I'd find it easiest to skip Norway, Germany, US, and Canada, though there are some options there that I don't mind. Those are countries where I share a beverage with someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter