EPOCT Drinking Around the World - Just the essentials!

I enjoyed the Canto Loopy in China. Really refreshing. Sangria at Spice Road Table in Morocco is also great. And I support the previous mentions of the slushies in France and margaritas in Mexico. La Cava has nicer options, but La Choza outside is solid if you want to keep it basic/simple.

I'm not a beer drinker, so I'd find it easiest to skip Norway, Germany, US, and Canada, though there are some options there that I don't mind. Those are countries where I share a beverage with someone else.
Canto Loopy is my go-to Epcot drink! $12.25 well spent :)

For the love of God, please don't wear a "Drinking Around the World" shirt with each country on the back with checkmark boxes!
Ha! My wife got my adult daughter and I lanyards with a Drinking Around the World check-off card that has a space to write the drink. It has a pen attached too.

The avocado margarita at La Cava in Mexico is my favorite in World Showcase.
I was once so out of it that I walked up to the bartender and asked for a guacamole margarita...needless to say his stare spoke 1000 words....most of them not very nice!

My vote for a great drink is any Japanese draft beer from the Katsura Grill. A nice cold Sapporo sitting in that lovely outdoor seating around the gardens. One of my fave things at Epcot.

Hi …I actually Do Not Drink Alcohol …but always a popular designated driver … So be careful when “driving” around the World…
Anyway I entered the GermanyGift Shop that sells the Mugs … and my drinking buddy ordered a German bottle of beer .Apparently they sell German specialty beer by the bottle and it was refreshingly very chilled .

The only things I care about when drinking around the world: China has the strongest drinks, Mexico is important because margaritas, and the UK has the most cider options.

Agree with the Margarita & Slushie....sooooooooo good, usually i have those two and done for the day, we go in the summer and for me those hit "hard" in the heat lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter