• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ER fans

wvjules

DIS Veteran
I don't know about you all, but the Dr. Romano story line is getting on my nerves quick. It was okay when he was a butthole when he was rarely on scenes, but now I think its way too much. What do you think? Like it or not?

I've always liked him.....I know he's mean, but some of the one liners that come out of his mouth are downright HILARIOUS!

Originally posted by sydally9367
I've always liked him.....I know he's mean, but some of the one liners that come out of his mouth are downright HILARIOUS!

I agree, he cracks me up. We're supposed to hate him.

wbjules, I totally agree with you. I have always wanted to ring his neck for being so annoying, but NOW, its way too much. I taped tonights episode but can just imagine him running all over the ER nonstop with his comments. WAY too much, its getting kind of boring actually.

Remember when Kerry Weaver was all abrasive and obnoxious every week? They mellowed her out. Now he's the obnoxious one.

A little bit of Dr. Romano goes a loooooong way!! I agree that he is much too nasty lately. I know we aren't supposed to like him, but I actually hate the guy--he doesn't seem to have any redeeming characteristics lately.

I actually think they are setting him up for a big fall. The bigger they are, the harder they fall you know.

I can't imagine worse than getting your arm chopped off, but I think it's gonna happen. They did set it up tonight.

I'd like to see more of Romano. He brings and interesting twist to the show. I love his fast paced dialog. I'd also love to see his outtakes.

I'd love to see more as well... he is just a satire of most big headed surgeons out there...

I did set a set up for a big fall yesterday as well. I bet his arm is getting infected and he is going to die, or something like that...

I really liked last night's episode and Your Right. romano is being set up for a big fall...

From the previews of next week it looks like he will actually have some what of a heart when Luka brings the ER together for that little boy

Romano is a good guy to hate, he does it so well.

Yep, he's annoying. but love those zingers!

Looks like Romano 's fate will be a cliffhanger in the season finale.

Did you see the preview with someone jumping into a grave? Weird!

herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter