• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eras Tour

Lord Manhammer

DIS Veteran
So now that my wife has discovered that I am a hardcore Swiftie, she (let's face it, BOTH of us) wants to see Taylor Swift's Eras tour. We are rather new to this so could any of you give us some tips? I called the AMEX concierge and they are trying to get us tix in Miami, Toronto, NOLA, Singapore, and all of continental Europe. At this point, we are willing to go ANYWHERE in the world to see this concert. So come on Swifties - what's your advice on getting tix?

I know of 1 person out of dozens who got tickets to one of the 6 Toronto shows. It is very near impossible to get tickets. Lots are hoping they open 2 more shows, maybe even more, but there’s already a waitlist. And you had to register for that waitlist weeks before they sent codes to the lucky ones who could purchase. So, basically….best of luck! They are a very very hot ticket to get.

So now that my wife has discovered that I am a hardcore Swiftie, she (let's face it, BOTH of us) wants to see Taylor Swift's Eras tour. We are rather new to this so could any of you give us some tips? I called the AMEX concierge and they are trying to get us tix in Miami, Toronto, NOLA, Singapore, and all of continental Europe. At this point, we are willing to go ANYWHERE in the world to see this concert. So come on Swifties - what's your advice on getting tix?
Good luck!

Tickets go immediately when they go live on pre-sale. And the resell market is IN-SANE!! In Cincinnati her nose bleed and restricted view seats were going for $1600. Incredibly, they didn't go down day of like people had hoped and held out for. 😞

There is no sage advice I can give other than getting ready to hand out some serious cash if you can't get into pre-sale. Depends on how badly you want to go. I did hear on my local radio station it is cheaper to fly to Europe and get tickets over there. Not sure if that still holds true, that was back in late spring when I heard that.

FWIW, DD really enjoys T Swift, but I couldn't snag a pre-sale. I did with Harry Styles (AMEX) and we had INCREDIBLE seats, but holy smoke that was the most expensive tickets I ever purchased and it was pre-sale with Ticketmaster. For her first concert, I set the bar HIGH!! He comes in 2nd of all time for me, and for this 49 year old with a love of concerts that is a big score.

Good luck!

Tickets go immediately when they go live on pre-sale. And the resell market is IN-SANE!! In Cincinnati her nose bleed and restricted view seats were going for $1600. Incredibly, they didn't go down day of like people had hoped and held out for. 😞

There is no sage advice I can give other than getting ready to hand out some serious cash if you can't get into pre-sale. Depends on how badly you want to go. I did hear on my local radio station it is cheaper to fly to Europe and get tickets over there. Not sure if that still holds true, that was back in late spring when I heard that.

FWIW, DD really enjoys T Swift, but I couldn't snag a pre-sale. I did with Harry Styles (AMEX) and we had INCREDIBLE seats, but holy smoke that was the most expensive tickets I ever purchased and it was pre-sale with Ticketmaster. For her first concert, I set the bar HIGH!! He comes in 2nd of all time for me, and for this 49 year old with a love of concerts that is a big score.
Thanks, we are holding out hope. Funny enough, we ran the numbers, and with points, it's actually cheaper for us to fly somewhere to see the show rather than see it here in North America. Wild, isn't it?

Thanks, we are holding out hope. Funny enough, we ran the numbers, and with points, it's actually cheaper for us to fly somewhere to see the show rather than see it here in North America. Wild, isn't it?
It is wild! I hope you find a great score. From what I have heard it is incredible, even in the nose bleeds. :)

It is wild! I hope you find a great score. From what I have heard it is incredible, even in the nose bleeds. :)
After spending the summer watching the show on TikTok live, we decided it's time to take the plunge and see the darn thing in person!

I bought tickets for my daughter and I to see her in London from Seat Unique. It’s an authorized seller of the stadiums hospitality tickets. No need for queues or codes. It’s not resale so no fear of a seller backing out. They are legit brand new hospitality tickets. Some come with perks like food/drinks or even your own private box. We bought the cheapest ones they had which were 600 pounds each for padded seats in the 200 level with concierge access. At this point the date we’re going (June 21st) all they have left is the private boxes with all the amenities for 1999 pounds each. Pretty pricy but it’s a guaranteed ticket and lots of extras! Seat unique is a verified seller of first run (not resale) hospitality tickets for many stadiums.

I bought tickets for my daughter and I to see her in London from Seat Unique. It’s an authorized seller of the stadiums hospitality tickets. No need for queues or codes. It’s not resale so no fear of a seller backing out. They are legit brand new hospitality tickets. Some come with perks like food/drinks or even your own private box. We bought the cheapest ones they had which were 600 pounds each for padded seats in the 200 level with concierge access. At this point the date we’re going (June 21st) all they have left is the private boxes with all the amenities for 1999 pounds each. Pretty pricy but it’s a guaranteed ticket and lots of extras! Seat unique is a verified seller of first run (not resale) hospitality tickets for many stadiums.
Holy moly, THANKS! I'll look into Seat Unique. At this point we're willing to anywhere in continental Europe or Singapore. We got tix for the movie in October and are really trying to get to the live show. Again, thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter