espn club seating question

afnaechiquita

DIS Veteran
hi everyone. we're headed to the world next week, and my DH just advised he'd like to be able to watch kobe's last game on the 13th. luckily, i'd already planned for us to be at epcot on the 13th, so easy to walk over to espn club to catch the game after we're done at the park.

since it may be a more popular game (if only for being kobe's last), but also a late game, do you think it will be difficult to get a seat? should we go earlier than 10 (given the game starts at 10:30 pm), or would it be worth it to get VIP seating? i'm worried that at 10:30 pm we may not be hungry enough to justify the $50 minimum charge, or that another member of our family may decide to tag along last minute.

just trying to figure out what's best to make DH happy :D last year we were in downtown disney in anaheim during the NBA championship and didn't plan ahead... ended up squinting our eyes at the TVs in house of blues!

thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter